Your Richest Life is two years old! It has been a challenging, exciting journey, one that is constantly evolving. Owning my own business has been a lot of work, but it’s work I love and have fun with.
Here are some of the highlights over the last year:
- I’ve had the honor of speaking at several professional women’s conferences and organizations, including the Texas A&M Foundation Women, Wealth & Wisdom conference, A&M Commerce Small Business conference, and Destination DC workplace education.
- I’ve contributed to over 50 articles in US World News, New York Time, Forbes, The Street, Money and others.
- I’ve also been honored to participate in the financial podcasts for Stacking Benjamins, His and Her Money Show, Docs Outside the Box and more.
- I’ve been interviewed on video on NBC News and Money Mastermind Show.
- I’ve written nearly 20 blog posts for my own website.
- I’ve shared my experiences and best practices at several financial planning conferences, including the Financial Planning Association of Dallas and XY Planning Network.
- I’ve seen my spunky little girl finish kindergarten and learn to read. My husband is still my #1 supporter and is always giving with his patience and encouragement.
So much has changed since I first launched my business, but what I love most about it remains the same: working with my clients to help them reach their financial goals!
This year I’ve helped families and professionals plan for their financial futures, simplify complicated employee benefits and tax planning, pay off student loan debt, refinance mortgages, and successfully stick to budgets. We’ve worked through their financial blocks and hashed out their long-term money goals.
My passion is working with my clients to help them build and work toward their money goals. So whether it’s saving for a home, preparing for retirement, putting away savings for a child’s education or working on an estate plan, helping my clients lay a foundation for their future is one of the most rewarding parts of what I do.
I want to thank my biggest sources of encouragement and enthusiasm, my husband and daughter, for cheering me on during the amazing times and supporting me when times are tough. My friends and mentors are also incredible sources of inspiration and guidance, and they are always there to offer their time, assistance and perspectives.
Cheers to year three – I can’t wait to see what’s to come!
About Your Richest Life
At Your Richest Life, Katie Brewer, CFP®, believes everyone should have access to financial resources and coaching. For more information on the services offered, contact Katie today.