Job Title: Part-time Financial Planner
Location: Within the State of Texas (virtual position)
Reports To: Katie Brewer, President at Your Richest Life
About the Firm
Your Richest Life (YRL) is a virtual, comprehensive, fee-only financial planning firm dedicated to serving working professionals. Our mission is to empower busy working professional women and couples to take control of their financial lives and start on a path to living their best life. Our niche is providing valuable and unbiased fee-only financial planning advice to high-earning working professionals. The Founder and President, Katie Brewer, CFP® is a thought leader in the profession, sought out speaker, and a founding member of the XY Planning Network.
Our Firm’s Core Values
- Making finance fun and easy to understand
- Reducing client’s anxiety through purposeful and non-judgmental guidance
- Honesty and integrity
- Spectacular client service
Why This Role Matters:
Your Richest Life serves busy professionals. The financial planner supports the firm’s financial planning process by conducting client research, preparing for client meetings, and providing ongoing service and maintenance to clients. The financial planner will eventually serve as the in-house expert on financial-planning-related client issues.
- Develop sound financial plans that are in the clients’ best interest. Update financial plans according to clients’ changing needs. Help clients implement their plans.
- Prepare materials for client meetings; work with other team members to ensure client meetings are prepared for thoroughly and accurately
- Attend client meetings (or listen to recordings same-day) and take notes; delegate or complete all meeting action items
- Manage the new client onboarding process
- Input and manage notes and details about client information across a variety of systems including Wealthbox, RightCapital and Box
- Respond to client inquiries and draft emails and documents in a way that is personal, accurate, and prompt (within 48 hours)
- Provide support and serve as a back-up to Lead Advisor and other staff, as needed.
- Provide client service, including planning updates, answering client questions and portfolio changes and reviews.
- Must be located in Texas due to regulatory requirements but will be able to work virtually.
- Detail-oriented: You see all the little things, and take pleasure in making sure no ball gets dropped, no matter how small.
- Multi-tasker: Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-driven environment.
Other desired or preferred skills:
- Experience with Financial Planning Software (RightCapital, Emoney, or similar), Google Business Apps, Customer Relationship Management software (such as Wealthbox), Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- CFPⓇ, CFPⓇ Candidate that has already passed the CFPⓇ exam, AFCⓇ, or Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQPⓇ)
- At least 1 year experience in financial planning, money coaching, or completion of an industry-specific externship, internship, or residency program
This role will start at 40-50 hours per month (10-15 hours per week). Must be available some Mondays from 11am-3pm, most Tuesdays and Thursdays 12pm–6 pm and some Fridays 9am -1pm CST to attend client calls. Could evolve into a lead planner position.
Range of $20 to $30 per hour, depending upon experience.
How to apply for this role:
Click on the application form here to fill out and submit.
- Before starting, you would need to pass a background check and credit check.
Your Richest Life, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit here to learn more about the practice.