About this position:
Your Richest Life serves busy physicians families, and other high-income professionals, and we need someone to ensure every aspect of their experience with Your Richest Life is seamless. The person we hire will be instrumental in making sure all the little things happen behind the scenes. This is a virtual, part-time position and requires experience in financial services. The anticipated start date is in October, November, or December 2023.
- Assist financial planner in preparation for and in follow-up after client meetings
- Draft emails and documents for distribution to clients
- Input and manage notes and details about client information across a variety of systems
- Manage firm owner’s email inbox
- Integrate systems and ensure data is consistent across a variety of platforms
- Support scheduling of meetings for both prospects and clients
- Create checklists/workflows for prospecting, client onboarding, review meetings, and anything else that could be systemized
- Manage the new client onboarding process
- Investment account opening, transfers, and maintenance
- Provide general office support as needed
- Provide occasional support with marketing campaigns
- Previous experience as an operations associate, executive assistant, paraplanner, or administrative assistant at a financial advisory or brokerage firm.
- Basic understanding of Excel: You know how to build a simple sheet and take the initiative to figure out a task whenever it’s outside of your typical scope.
- Detail-oriented: You see all the little things, and take pleasure in making sure no ball gets dropped, no matter how small.
- Editing skills: You have experience editing emails and documents for grammar.
- Highly adaptable: You’re ready for workflows and priorities to change regularly, and you’re able to shift gears as new needs develop.
- Follow-up skills: You quickly follow up on any unresolved tasks.
- Self-starter: You love to take a project and run with it. You take the initiative to figure out a task whenever it’s outside of your typical scope.
- Effective communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Other desired or preferred skills:
- Experience in Excel, Financial Planning Software, and Google Business Apps
- Systems-thinker: You have the ability to both improve on current systems/procedures and spot places where new systems need to be put in place.
This role will be 15-20 hours per week. Given the time-sensitive nature of some duties, the hours worked must be consistent, but we’re flexible on when those hours are, depending on your schedule.
You may work each day from 9:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. CT or from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. CT, or M, W, F from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CST.
$25-$35/hour, depending upon experience.
To apply for this role, click on the application form here to fill out and submit. Do not contact the company or the firm owner about this job opening outside of the application form.
- Before starting, you would need to pass a background check.
About the Firm
Your Richest Life (YRL) is a virtual, comprehensive fee-only financial planning firm dedicated to serving physician families and other high-income professionals. The Founder and President, Katie Brewer, CFP® is a thought leader in the profession, sought out speaker, and a founding member of the XY Planning Network.