I would like to help you navigate the financial planning seas so that you can live the life you want. Our generation doesn’t have to be limited by the traditional constraints that ruled our parents’ decision-making. It may not look like anyone else’s life, but it’s Your Richest Life.
Before we decide to work together, let’s chat about what your financial circumstances and goals are. I’ll give you my honest feedback about where you are with regard to your goals and if I think I can help you achieve them. You’ll have the chance to get to know me and decide if I’m the right partner to help you live Your Richest Life. You can schedule your FREE consultation now.
If we do decide to work together, we’ll breakdown your financial planning into two parts – the comprehensive financial plan and the ongoing coaching and monitoring. Let’s start with part one.
- 60 minute Initial Client Meeting either via phone or video conferencing (Skype or Google Hangouts)
- 90 minute Plan Delivery Meeting to go through the planning recommendations.
- 60 minute follow-up meeting every four to six months to check your progress.
- A Financial Plan with easy to understand recommendations and a concise action checklist.
- A Certified Financial Planner ™ who you can reach out to via email as your situation changes.
- Coordination of your financial team, including access to other financial professionals to help you implement your recommendations.
- Investment advice is available starting at 95 basis points (which is less than 1%)
Comprehensive Financial Planning
This is the part where we get into all the details of your financial life. Typical stuff like your employee benefits, educational goals for your children, and estate planning. We also talk about the fun stuff, like your desire to collect vintage Vespas, buy a beach house, or climb all the fourteeners in Colorado, and how I can help you accomplish these goals. Financially, that is. I can’t actually help you with the climbing part.
When this piece of your financial plan is complete you will have a road map for achieving both your short and long-term goals by maximizing and wisely using the assets you have available to you.
Once we’ve established your plan, we move on to part two, where I work closely with you to put that plan into action.
Ongoing Financial Coaching and Monitoring
Life has this crazy way of surprising us in good ways, and sometimes bad ways, too. So a financial plan can’t be looked at as a static document. It’s a guide that’s meant to flex and bend with your circumstances. This is why I don’t just hand you a financial plan and call you next year. I continue to work with you on a monthly basis to help you stay on target to achieve your goals. I coach you through adjustments to your plan when the winds change course.
What you can expect when you work with me:
- Ongoing, honest feedback
- Help building great financial habits that will propel you toward your goals
- Availability. Just shoot me an email.
- Great service.
- No conflicts of interest. I don’t get paid for selling any products. My income comes from you, so you are who I want to please.
In order to make the process attainable for as many people as possible, I’ve spread the payments out over time. If you decide to work with me, you pay an upfront fee ranging from $1,200-3,000. After that upfront fee, you will pay a monthly fee of $125-300 per month, and there won’t be any other annual fees or services fees for you to pay.
If you are ready to start down the path to your richest life, why not go ahead and schedule your FREE consultation now. The sooner you start, the sooner you’ll get there!
Special Financial Services
If you have special financial circumstances that you need help with, I offer other services as well. Please contact me to discuss one-time financial planning projects, group workshops, employee education sessions or other arrangements that could work for you.